Sunday, June 8

Links and Resources

It may seem as if I've abandoned this project. Not the case. However, I am overwhelmed enough by the rest of my life to have bookmarked a Lifehacker post titled: Tips to Get Blogging Done. We'll see if it helps any.

I've added links a plenty to the del.icio.us page. Generally speaking, the tags are fairly well organized. From now on I intend to post new links in a wrap-up entry on Fridays. Again, we'll see how that goes.

Because my current work is around HIV/AIDS prevention and policy, the list is quite heavy in these areas, but I like to keep my eye out for all areas of interest. That being said, I imagine the majority of my posts in the next few months will relate to health, health education, HIV/AIDS, reproductive rights, social work management, social work administration, and reflections on the work itself in which I'm involved.

I still have a list of topics and notes from months ago that I'll get to posting eventually. Step one is just writing this little update. Hopefully there will be a few more and with more substance by the end of tonight, even. I'll make use of this thing yet.

No comments: