Thursday, September 13

An Explanation of Sorts

I lack organization and good penmanship, but have a lot of ideas and questions that sort of bludgeon me on a daily basis. As such, it occurred to me that starting yet another blog - this time for the express purpose of reflection and retention - might not be too terrible of an idea. My intent is to type my half-thoughts and questions, here, as they arise, as well as keep a running log of new resources I come across in my PSW work in the field.

The end result? Hopefully I will be able to identify patterns and themes in my own learning in addition to having a somewhat coherent collection of questions and interests as I either move into the working world, post-graduation, or continue on to get my PhD in either social work or school psychology. Here's hoping.

No comments: